This past Sunday I saw…
- A couple leave laughing and talking. A few months ago I saw the same couple not able to speak to each other.
- A friend of mine waiting on her husband in the foyer. They have been separated for the last four months. Now they are coming to church.
- Six adults walk forward as new creations in Christ.
- A couple get married outside during the second service. They met online and realized they both went to church at Eastridge. They wanted to be married where they saw each other for the first time.
- A Messianic Jewish Rabbi preaching in a pulpit in the middle of the Bible Belt.
I need to not preach more often!